Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

I have severe combat post traumatic stress disorder i served

Customer Question

i have severe combat post traumatic stress disorder i served 22 years 16 of that i spent in n/ireland i left in 1998 this year i won a case against the MOD for a retrospective medical discharge dated back to 1998.
i am looking for a consultant with military experience over the 1990 period i an takig the MOD to court for negligence and require a psychitrist to draw up a medico legal report .i will then forward this onto my solicitor.
i live in the south west of england and long travel would be a problem for me.
william donald
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
Bill :

I see that you are offline. I have read what you have written and if I were you I would contact the following Forensic Psychiatrist at Oxford University, and seek referral assistance for someone that is located near you. Follow this link to the Dept of Forensic Psychiatry :

Bill :

Click on the Contact Us tab

Bill :

and call them. Ask for referral assistance in the area in which you live.

Bill :

If you run into difficulty, get back in touch with me and we will research further.

Bill :

I wish you the best.

Bill :

Bill

Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
As you were off line, I left my reply above.
All the best, Bill
PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

hi

the oxford universiy is difficult all i need is a consultant psychitrist with military knowledge in the 90s in the south west devon area

Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
Hello- Click on this link: Call them and tell them what you are looking for and they should be able to provide a direct referral for you.
Best, Bill
Link: http://www.devonpartnership.nhs.uk/Forensic-Mental-Health.195.0.html