How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 3707
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have severe combat post traumatic stress disorder i served

Customer Question

i have severe combat post traumatic stress disorder i served 22 years 16 of that i spent in n/ireland i left in 1998 this year i won a case against the MOD for a retrospective medical discharge dated back to 1998.
i am looking for a consultant with military experience over the 1990 period i an takig the MOD to court for negligence and require a psychitrist to draw up a medico legal report .i will then forward this onto my solicitor.
i live in the south west of england and long travel would be a problem for me.
william donald
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
Bill :

I see that you are offline. I have read what you have written and if I were you I would contact the following Forensic Psychiatrist at Oxford University, and seek referral assistance for someone that is located near you. Follow this link to the Dept of Forensic Psychiatry :

Bill :

Click on the Contact Us tab

Bill :

and call them. Ask for referral assistance in the area in which you live.

Bill :

If you run into difficulty, get back in touch with me and we will research further.

Bill :

I wish you the best.

Bill :


Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
As you were off line, I left my reply above.
All the best, Bill
Customer: replied 6 years ago.


the oxford universiy is difficult all i need is a consultant psychitrist with military knowledge in the 90s in the south west devon area

Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
Hello- Click on this link: Call them and tell them what you are looking for and they should be able to provide a direct referral for you.
Best, Bill