How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 3707
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is trying to join the Marine Corps. Due to telling

This answer was rated:

My son is trying to join the Marine Corps. Due to telling the psychiatrists at the processing center that he may drink twice a week on his days off of work and he was told he could possibly have a drinking issue. Now he has to get a second opinion from another psychiatrist. Any recommendations on a psychiatrist in the Dallas, Tx area? I know this probably can't be answered but I am just wondering that if this 2nd psyciatrist says my son does not have a drinking problem then what? Which doctor has the correct diagnosis?
Thank you for asking the question. I am giving you the names of 2 Addiction Specialists in Dallas. As Follows:
Luke P Peris MD *****Suite 465
Dallas, TX, 75254
Phone Number:(###) ###-####
Dr Howard Smith and Young
6750 Hillcrest Plaza Drive Suite 306
Dallas, TX, 75230
Phone Number:(###) ###-####
Either would be able to help. IF you have further needs, please feel free to ask. I wish you the best.
Bill and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions