How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Shirley Schaye Your Own Question
Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1673
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Shirley Schaye is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex wife wants our 48 yr. old son to leave her house and

Customer Question

My ex wife wants our 48 yr. old son to leave her house and he refuses. He has no job and he abuses her emotionally every day. He also has control over her finances and tells her that there is not enough money for her to buy new shoes. On the other hand he spends what he wants. How can she get him to leave?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 6 years ago.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am sorry to hear about this situation. The situation seems very complicated. You mentioned that he has control over her finances. Are you able to explain that a little more. If you elaborate a little, I'll be better able to advise you on what your ex-wife might be able to do.

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

I see that you are offline so I'll await your response so that we may continue in this CHAT mode.

Related Mental Health Questions