Lori Gephart
Lori Gephart, Licensed Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist and Hypnotherapist 20 years of experience helping clients of all ages.
45699345

We need a family counselor but we are located in FL,

We need a family counselor but we are located in FL, Baltimore and Northern VA. Getting us together physically is nearly impossible except for once or twice a year. Do any therapists offer on-line counseling over the phone or over the internet? I know that on-line counseling may be difficult but that may be our only way of getting started.
If you think that is possible, I will send you my phone number to discuss the possibilities.
Arthur *****, *****t Palm Beach, FL

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. You could try www.mentaline.com which offers a worldwide therapy service to those who are unable to access professionals locally or who prefer online help. They may be able to offer the help that you are looking for.

I hope this answer is helpful. Please let me know if I can clarify further.