How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Shirley Schaye Your Own Question
Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1673
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Shirley Schaye is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Doctor, I'm writing this for my sister who lives in

Customer Question

Dear Doctor,
I'm writing this for my sister who lives in Mongolia. She's 30years old, single, no kids. Almost 3 years ago she applied for U.S visa and got denial. Plus she had unlucky love relation that time. Because of all these unlucky things, stress, feel herself guilty, not valued, one day she got crazy. Mental disorder or I don't really know the term. She forgets everything a minute she said. She lives with our mom and start hating and saying bad words to her. It's getting worse now. She went to clinic but here they let her sleep all the time. There's no psychologist in Mongolia and that's why I'm approaching abroad. She can speak English intermediary level. Please advise us how to get help for her, cost, location anything that could help.
Thank you very much, Onchik
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. If there are no psychologists in Mongolia maybe using Skype may be better than nothing. Of course, it's not as good as in person but better than nothing. Skype doesn't cost a lot internationally. I know because I live in the US and do it in China.


hi there. i don't really rely on chating on scype. She's not patient enough or not capable to sit and chat


she has so much temper


gets angry whenever we try medication for her. She says I'm fine and well. Don't you see blah blah


i'm not happy or satisfied with the answer. Also I waited long enough in chat everytime it sais stepped away then she's back. Please end my session as not satisfied thus not paid

Dr. Shirley Schaye :

Sorry but I waited and waited and waited but you were offline. Hope you could find someone to see your sister --- don't know how since you said there are no psychiatrists in your area. I did respond again telling you to talk to a regular GP to see if they could help you.I do not stay online 24 hours. Glad you could find another EXPERT.