How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sarah Your Own Question
Sarah, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 143
Experience:  Chart'd Psych, 12 yrs exp. English prisons, Clinical Hypnotherapist, EMDR Therapist, BPS, HPC reg'd.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Sarah is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem with my husband,he hear people raping my

Resolved Question:

i have a problem with my husband,he hear people raping my neighbor,which its not true but he get very mad,and will get mad at me cause i wont run out side in the middle of the night to see if shes out there being rape,but shes inside with her husband.why is he so set on looking out for her,it make me think hes obsession with her.what can i do.he walks though the house yelling,talking to his self and he really has me worry.its like hes obsession with her is driving him crazy.what can cause this.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Sarah replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. It is possible that your husband is suffering from paranoia, the symptoms of which can be found by searching wikipedia, paranoia. this is a mental health problem and can be treated with medication,so if you think these symptoms are what you are seeing in your husband, then you need to see a doctor or a psychiatrist, who will prescribe some medication for him. there are thousands of people who suffer from this, so please don't be embarrassed or feel you can't seek help - the medical profession are aware of this type of behaviour and know how best to treat it. Best Wishes, Sarah
Sarah and 2 other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you