How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Annie Murdach Your Own Question
Annie Murdach
Annie Murdach, Mental Health Professional
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 143
Experience:  Master's degree in Educational Psychology and Counselor Education. LCPC in Illlinois
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Annie Murdach is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What kind of counselor do i and my husband need when we have

Resolved Question:

what kind of counselor do i and my husband need when we have sex issues, i dont want sex and he does
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Annie Murdach replied 7 years ago.
Hi and thanks using Just Answer-

You can look for a therapist who specializes in marriage and family issues. Often low sex drive is attributed with depression and stress so the therapist should be able to work with the two of you individually as well as together. Most states have a website for the Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. You can search for a licensed professional in your area that way. Best wishes!
Annie Murdach and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Annie Murdach replied 7 years ago.
I also wanted to mention that it might be worth it to talk to your doctor to rule out any hormone issues that might be contributing to the decreased sex drive.