Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Can you please help me. My husband is nearly 70 yrs and

Customer Question
Hello. Can you please help...
Hello. Can you please help me. My husband is nearly 70 yrs and worships the sun. He will lie out naked and duck off to nude beach when we are on holidays. Now I have discovered he is taking herbal viagra which he bought on line. My family are now afraid to let him near our grandchildren. I have asked him why at his age does he have to take such rubbish. I am now scared in case he rapes me or someone else. Please help if you can. What can I do. Helena
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
Mental Health Professional: Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist replied 8 years ago
Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist

Good Afternoon,

1/Is he violent/can he be violent, 2/is there a history of abuse 3/how long has this been going on, 4/what reason do you have to believe that he will rape you or violate others?