Mental Health

Connect one-on-one with a verified mental health professional who will answer your question

Selah R, M.S. LPC
Selah R, M.S. LPC
Selah R, M.S. LPC, Therapist

More related answers
All mental health professionals are VERIFIED
I'm struggling with an issue that happens with my mother.
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I'm struggling with an issue that happens with my mother. She seems to constantly bring up one of my little "lost dreams" or failures as a teen going into college. I was supposed to major in Art, but … read more
My granddaughter is. 18 years in her first year of college
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
My granddaughter is. 18 years in her first year of college with $32,000 of earned academic scholarships. Her parents are professionals who are divorced. Her relationship with her father is not great b… read more
I have been in a dating relationship with my best friend and
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I have been in a dating relationship with my best friend and physican for 13 years. He has no interest in marriage and I feel it would benefit me financial, security, and just better opportunities for… read more
I have dated the same guy for years, not living with him,
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I have dated the same guy for years, not living with him, and at least once a year he wants to dump me. Help! I love him, but who wants this?… read more
My husband cheated on me, and I can't trust him. I want out
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
My husband cheated on me, and I can't trust him. I want out of the marraige. How do I move on with my life?… read more
I have discovered my partner of 8 yrs has entered into a
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
i have discovered my partner of 8 yrs has entered into a sexual relationship with another woman. I am angry, sad and so very hurt, yet find it hard to confront him or walk away. Advice?… read more
I am a 26 year old female, I have a full-time job,I also
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I am a 26 year old female, I have a full-time job,I also live with my parents.I am very shy and a homebody. I have a hobby that I've had for awhile now I like to print out pictures of male celebrity's… read more
How do you deal with or get over a fear of loneliness - as
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
how do you deal with or get over a fear of loneliness - as when you get a divorce and go off to live alone and are 54 years old and choose to buy a home where mostly couples or families live and you f… read more
Dear Dr., thank you for your reply to the issue about my
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
Dear Dr. Mark, thank you for your reply to the issue about my controlling parents. I will read the book you suggested and continue to keep distance. Do you have any advice for how to get back into lif… read more
In the process of these struggles my boyfriend of three
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
In the process of these struggles my boyfriend of three years broke up with me. This was in 2008 but he's stuck by me through everything. I find this confusing and he's now dating another girl. He alw… read more
I've been recently divorced, separated for a year and a
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I've been recently divorced, separated for a year and a half! I rushed to the doctor before I got trully depressed! I've been on Fluoxetina and xanax for over a year! The truth is I'm now not to good!… read more
I feel like a failure. I graduated college last year, moved
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I feel like a failure. I graduated college last year, moved back home with my Mom because I couldnt find a job in the industry I want to be in (Publishing). I dont have a boyfriend like many of my fri… read more
I really have no idea what I want to do with my life. I
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I really have no idea what I want to do with my life. I can't quite make up my mind. I am a single mother to a 3 year old boy. I'm 23 and live alone. I want something with excitement and freedom (does… read more
Where to find a 50 yr old + man to date? I have tried so
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
Where to find a 50 yr old + man to date? I have tried so many ideas and nothing is working.… read more
I have been divorced for eight years. I have tried online
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I have been divorced for eight years. I have tried online dating with disasters from them wanting to meet right away and being stalkers to having them contact me by telephone through the phone book. I… read more
I have been in love with a girl the last three years and we
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
I have been in love with a girl the last three years and we have been off and on during this time. She always texts me after time apart and I always find myself going back to her. We have dated others… read more
Dear Dr. Phil. Thanks for your time. I have written before
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
Dear Dr. Phil. Thanks for your time. I have written before with no response, but feel that I am of a demographic with a similiar and confounding topic. Middle aged children having to move back in with… read more
I hope someone can help me at least feel at ease? I will
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctoral Degree
Hello I hope someone can help me at least feel at ease? I will soon turn 26 and have never had a proper relationship or sexual experience. The only experience of sexual intercourse i have had was when… read more