Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I asked Cathy a Question on saturday but she was tiered ; so…

Customer Question
i asked Cathy a Question...
i asked Cathy a Question on saturday but she was tiered ; so i let her go !
i read " ask verified experts as many questions as you want for £26/month" "24/7"
does this mean that i have already paid?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mental Health
6/22/2010
Mental Health Professional: Selah R, M.S. LPC, Therapist replied 8 years ago
Selah R, M.S. LPC
You may have our service confused with something else.

You have posted in the "ask a question in the mental health forum" part of this website. Experts are available 24/7. But you write a question and then select an amount that you're willing to pay for that question (it shows right now that you've offered to pay US $18.17 for an answer to this post). We do not offer a monthly payment option.

If you have a specific question you would like to have answered, please reply with a specific question. If you need a refund, a moderator can help you arrange that.

Sincerely,
Selah

i do not know if Cathy charged me on 19-6-2010 £26 pounds sterling

i gave my bank details

the question remains unanswerd

i do not know what a moderator is or where to find one

i don't mind paying for each bit of information that i can use if you want to spit it in to several questions

would you tell me if you could not find tecnically find the spcific facts that i require or would you just send me a stanza?

I will contact a moderator to help you with this issue.

Selah
Mental Health Professional: cathy, Mental Health Professional replied 8 years ago
cathy
cathy, Mental Health Professional

Hi Jacustomer,

Below you will find the entire transcript of our exchange.

You were tired. I opted out.

Thanks Selah for redirecting this question to moderators. The customer did not press accept and he was not charged.

Hope all have a good day. Cathy

i have been forced to take olanzopine by a qualified psychiatrist. he is legally allowed to force hyperdermic syringes in to me. how do i get him off my back?

Optional Information:
Gender: Male
Age: not applicable

Already Tried:
i still need an answer

(Offline) -- 0 Accepts / 1 Answered Question (1 Open) -- Deposit Made!

Status: Closed Value: $36.35 Source: Web Answer Submit this Q&A as an Expert Test Question 6/19/2010 at 2:48 PM (5 minutes and 51 seconds later)

HI and thanks for writing JA

It depends. If you have been "sectioned" or "committed" yes the doctor can do this, if not it is illegal. If you have been sectioned under mental health law, yes he can do this.

Let us know if we can help you further on this?

Warm regards, Cathy

The recommendations offered here do not replace professional consultation and are offered for educational purposes only.
If you are satisfied with the answer press accept, if not ask me so I can help you further.

cathy[OPTED OUT] (Online)
What's This?
Mental Health
Expert's MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR's License with The MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS was verified on or about 11/3/2009 by a leading third-party verification service. As of the verification date, the expiration date on file with the licensing authority was 12/31/2009.
Click here to view the Terms of Service section on verifications. 99% Positive Feedback
504 Mental Health Accepts
Mental Health Professional MS., MS.Ed., 30 years clinical and administrative experience in psychiatry and mental health
Reply 6/19/2010 at 2:56 PM (7 minutes and 48 seconds later) obviously the psychiatist has the diagnosis but i also read the subect to some extent (Offline) -- 0 Accepts / 1 Answered Question (1 Open) -- Deposit Made!

Click here to view the Terms of Service section on verifications. Answer Submit this Q&A as an Expert Test Question 6/19/2010 at 2:58 PM (2 minutes and 35 seconds later)

Okay, so you are saying you have been "sectioned by law" for involuntary medication. Okay, so the thing is in order for a court order to be placed so that this is possible and lawful, you were behaving in some way that others felt would be harmful.

Can you recall what you were doing that you were legally sectioned to be medicated against your will? If not, do you have a friend or family member that can tell you what dangerous behaviors you were exhibiting that prompted the court order?

Thanks, Cathy

cathy[OPTED OUT] (Online)
What's This?
Mental Health
504 Mental Health Accepts
Reply 6/19/2010 at 3:25 PM (26 minutes and 56 seconds later)

i know all this chcken "be it enacted" , the DSM4, institutional instruction et.c. the thing is that i am a very patient guy but i recon the doctor that a requested she check my polite questions with the psychiatrist in question here has either been fired or left.

Click here to view the Terms of Service section on verifications. Answer Submit this Q&A as an Expert Test Question 6/19/2010 at 3:31 PM (5 minutes and 49 seconds later)

You know all this chicken?

Okay, so here is what must be done. In order to get the psychiatrist "off your back" you have to speak and behave in what we describe as a "socially appropriate way". Your messages to me are a jumble and do not make a lot of sense in any rational way.

I know you are hurting a lot but you have to be able to communicate appropriately for others to deem you "fit" or "sane".

I do know this hurts you a great deal but the fact is that something is jumbling your thoughts so that you are not communicating well and therefore cannot reasonably advocate on your behalf. Until you can do this adequately well, you are going to have to put up with the injections.

Whether you or I think this is fair or not is not an issue. The issue is that something is happening to you, that is not your fault, that is preventing you from behaving in a way that the society around you accepts.

I know it hurts and must also make you mad

but before you can do anything meaningful on this, you must be able to think and communicate clearly and in an organized way.

Keep being polite and please be patient even though I know you are very distraught on this.

I know.

I hope you feel better soon.

Cathy

cathy[OPTED OUT] (Online)
What's This?
Mental Health
504 Mental Health Accepts
Reply 6/19/2010 at 4:46 PM (1 hour and 14 minutes and 31 seconds later)

i am a doctor of experimental psycology. i've been studying law, religion, politics and classical music. i study in three languages: french ( i lived there for ten years),so that any legal implication of my philosophy of law can be used as an aquired knowledge or a verbal contract in such a way that if a subect(s) uses the information i can not be "blamed" for any thing more than the free advice that was reqested.

i took the olanzopine after spelling out to the psychiatrist what i knew he was implicable to for the administation. he gave me a placibo at first but he is bound to do something (that he knows is wrong!) because he is not actually qualified to deal with my complicated curcumstances. the mental health act 1983Ch 20 covers "Section"3

I no longer live in the psychiatists' area and,haven't seen him in over a year but i don't need his diagnosis following me around the country. do you know how to get him off my back Cathy?

faith Cathy !

Click here to view the Terms of Service section on verifications. Answer Submit this Q&A as an Expert Test Question 6/19/2010 at 9:24 PM (4 hours and 38 minutes and 33 seconds later)

Which country? If you live in the US you are protected by HIPAA and the "diagnosis" as you say is protected information.

Also, what makes you think that learned people do not have psychotic breaks? They do and sometimes they are given Olanzapine for those episodes.

Your posts remain very disorganized. Is that a language barrier or due to a thought disorder?

We can blog on about this, but the short answer on this, is that given what you have written thus far I can pretty confidently say that something is amiss here and I am fairly sure there is not much to do help you with. Unless you can give us much more information and in a clear and cogent way, I regret that there is not much more to say.

Be well and best wishes to you.

Cathy

cathy[OPTED OUT] (Online)
What's This?
Mental Health
504 Mental Health Accepts
Reply 6/19/2010 at 9:57 PM (32 minutes and 53 seconds later)

the french language in france (in europe) is a complicated languge. this can be taken the wrong way by people from other countries that speak in another language. an interpretation from french to another language can be very primative and the exact meaning is often lost.you can study french up to post graduate level. this on paper to the average reader looks like some simple grammatical variations but is in fact a hierachial code of communication. this could be assosiated with what you consider a "thought disorder" i do not know what the term for this is! do you Cathy ?

Click here to view the Terms of Service section on verifications. Answer Submit this Q&A as an Expert Test Question 6/19/2010 at 10:02 PM (4 minutes and 50 seconds later)

Okay, you have worn me down and out :)

French is my first language but I am still not able to respond to you because I cannot really decipher what you are speaking to here, so let me open this up for other experts to respond and that should give you the best possible service from here at JA.

I siincerely hope you find what you are looking for on this.

Warm regards, Cathy

Edited by cathy on 6/19/2010 at 10:02 PM EST

cathy[OPTED OUT] (Online)
What's This?
Mental Health
504 Mental Health Accepts
Reply 6/19/2010 at 11:35 PM (1 hour and 32 minutes and 46 seconds later)

it sounds sound to me chicken that you are the best person to address about the subect that you pointed out given the fact that you understand french.i really feel sorry about the lenghts that you had to go to addess my problem and i apologise for any inconvenience that i caused.if there is anything that i can do to make the situation better do not hesitate to ask! my e-mail address is http://mailto***@******.***. i aso am begining to feel fatigue as here in the united kingdom the time is 4:30! if i could be so bold as to ask you for your card or contact code details for just answer i would be endebted to you Cathy.

i would like to take a moment to "thankyou" and appreciate all your help and consideration regarding the matter.

Click here to view the Terms of Service section on verifications.CustomerLast Viewed on 6/19/2010 at 11:35 PM Answer EditSubmit this Q&A as an Expert Test Question 6/19/2010 at 11:42 PM (7 minutes and 4 seconds later)

No need for apologies here and I appreciate your consideration and help on this as well.

I am sorry that I do not feel that I can help you further but you have given depth to my day and I always appreciate that.

You can reach me most days here on JA if you need to do that, but I would venture the guess that you might be better off seeing someone face to face in the UK? I do not provide services or contact information online.

You take good care of you.

Cathy

cathy[OPTED OUT] (Online)
What's This?
Mental Health
504 Mental Health Accepts

Check Spelling Release Date2007-02-13
-- Styles --Normal TextSmall TextFine PrintBlue NormalBlue Small

Show Signature
characters left: Opt Back In Detailed Info Request Help

DISCLAIMER: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), and do not establish a professional-client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. The site is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully