Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I am being harrased by some unknown almost goverment group…

Customer Question
I am being harrased by...
I am being harrased by some unknown almost goverment group for what reason I dont know-(edited for privacy) is my name from portland OR -they are using holograms and have put my son in a terrible fright-HELP me
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 day by:
6/23/2010
Mental Health Professional: Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional replied 8 years ago
Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Hello:

This sounds like a legal question. Do you want me to transfer to that area of expertise? We really can't help you here at Mental Health.
Hello-I dont think that the bombbardment of my home with laser guided holographics is legal that I believe to be the neighborhood assosoation-( thugs and perverts if you ask me that have access to high $$$ toys) they have set my 21 yr ole back into remmition in his battle with paranoia scits.! They are creeping around in the dark as I write you-when I askd for help previously was because I felt in danger as I do now -I nor anyone at my home is a druggie or disrespectful to any neighbors-I am an ex felon and have not committed and bad behavior since 1997. I am in verbal agreement to soon purchase the property-so as to their motive it could be any of several but they are trespassing and harrasing-I work 6 days a week and they are ruining my sleep time affecting my job performance considerably-please help soon-
I have opted out so another expert can assist you.