Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

I am having serious issues with my husband's ex-wife and my…

Customer Question
i am having serious issues...
i am having serious issues with my husband's ex-wife and my stepkids. My husband is not being supportive of me, even if the ex-wife is verbally abusive to all of us. Is there a therapist you would recommend for me in the Fresno County, California area? my husband does not seem interested in marriage counseling, so this would be for myself to help deal with these issues and decide if I want or can stay in this relationship/situation.'
Thank you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mental Health
6/20/2010
Mental Health Professional: Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional replied 8 years ago
Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Hello:

So sorry, but we do not have the resources to know about referrals in specific areas. You do need to see a therapist who has experience in blended families and high conflict divorces.

My suggestion is that you contact your insurance company and ask them for a referral in this specialty.

If you have another question about this situation I will be very happy to assist you.