Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Is there any way you can read this statement and find signs…

Customer Question
Is there any way you...
Is there any way you can read this statement and find signs and symptoms of depression, and point them out? This is very important to me. I believe I was being treated for depression, but in the end my psychiatrist diagnosed me incorrectly. Just, if you see any and all signs of depression, please point them out: 1. XXXXXXX has been seen on 11 occasions at the Mental Health Clinic from 2 October 2008 to the present. His primary Mental Health Provider is XXXXXXXX, a licensed clinical psychologist. 2. XXXXXXX initially presented to the clinic reporting work and social stress. Despite his own best efforts, he reported that he was not progressing adequately at work and thus was getting negative feedback from supervisors; and was not making friends except those would use him by only asking him to come along when he would be the designated driver. He reported difficulties in coping with his supervisor, anxiety, and sleep problems. - (See below, TRIED SO FAR)
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/10/2010
Mental Health Professional: Tamara, Counselor & Psychotherapist replied 8 years ago
Tamara
Tamara, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Are you posting this again because you would like an answer other than the one I already gave you? Do you want someone else to answer this, or was this post accidental? Tamara