Mental Health

Have mental health questions? Ask a psychiatrist online

Describe the dominant western psychiatric system of

Customer Question
classification and critically evaluate it...
Describe the dominant western psychiatric system of classification and critically evaluate it in terms of anti-oppressive practice.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mental Health
6/9/2010
Mental Health Professional: Doctor Blake, Psychologist replied 8 years ago
Doctor Blake
Doctor Blake, Psychologist

Good morning.

Can you please provide a little more information about your question?

Does this relate to something that you are experiencing right now? Can you describe the situation a bit more for us?

Please understand that providing your answer does not require additional payment. It just helps us to better understand your needs and to focus our response.

Thanks.

right its about learning abit more about the european psychiatric system i e how people are discriminated in europe and kind of anti oppression practice are the social worker are using i kind of know what the question is asking but am struggling to put it in writting i am applying to study to be a social worker so i need to write all this down

thanks for your help

Thanks.

I understand your question, but I regret that it is inappropriate and unethical for a Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMHP) to provide answers to tests, papers, or applications for students or those in training. In brief, these have to be your words after you've conducted your own research.

I *do* wish you the best of luck in your studies. I will opt out - and no deposit is required or expected.