How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ed Wilfong Your Own Question
Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Ed Wilfong is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was diagnosed with polar II several years ago and ended up

Resolved Question:

I was diagnosed with bi polar II several years ago and ended up getting divorced so I took myself off of Cymbalta from lack of insurance. What should I do to get back on a regimen for the depression and "imbalance."
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Ed Wilfong replied 7 years ago.
Start with 30mg for 7-10 days then go to 60. Be careful as occasionally it can push you into a manic phase, in which case you need to see doctor ASAP. Slowly cut the coffee to no more than 2 cups of caffeinated a day.
Dr. Ed Wilfong and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you