Ask Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH Your Ow...
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH, Therapist
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
25692555

Is it normal/abusive from a single father to make a comment

is it normal/abusive from a single father to make a comment about how sexy are her 11 years old daughter's lips and touching her lips in the same time? is it normal for a father to hug and kiss an 11years old daughter for 10 min in bed before the sleep time? is it normal for a single father to watch dating shows along with her 11 years old daughter every night? is it normal for a father to smoke pot in front of the same child with the excuse that pot is good for depression;  Also, the victim/child is a parentalized child.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for using Justanswer.com. This is definitely not normal. I would recommend immediately reporting all of the behavior you listed above to Child Protective Services in your area so they can investigate this behavior and protect the victim.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you need further clarification regarding this answer.

Take care,
Kym