Mental Health

Have Mental Health Questions? Ask a Psychiatrist Online

Mental Health

A 50 year old 200 pound male on disability for OCD and

Customer Question
agoraphobia was in a car...
A 50 year old 200 pound male on disability for OCD and agoraphobia was in a car crash. His daily meds are Prozac 4 pills - 80 mg, Klonapin 2 pills - 2 mg's, Wellbutin 350 mg's and Lipotar 10 mg's. Given this cocktail of medications should he be driving?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mental Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2010
Mental Health Professional: cathy, Mental Health Professional replied 7 years ago
cathy
cathy, Mental Health Professional

Hi jac and thanks for using Justanswer.com

Yes except for the klonopin there is no reason he cannot operate a motor vehicle or any other kind of machinery without a problem. The only issue is the klonopin and that should be prescribed and taken separately from the other medications that you listed.

No worries. None of the other medications would cause a problem.

Best wishes and warmest regards ***** ***** Cathy

cathy
cathy, Mental Health Professional
cathy
cathy
cathy, Mental Health Professional