Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist.
15682972

I have been dating my boyfriend for about 7 months. He is

Customer Question

I have been dating my boyfriend for about 7 months. He is really great to me, and unfortunatley since we are both in the military we dont get to spend a lot of time together. four months ago, I cheated on him and he doesnt know about it. Recently the person I cheated on him with, has been talking to me alot more. He has actually became my best friend. Its hard for me not to talk to him and cut him out of my life because we have become so close. I love my boyfriend very much and I dont want to break up with him. But I feel my self changing. I feel miserable with my self. I know Im doing wrong and Iwant to change for my boyfriend. I feel so depressed and miserable all the time. I used to be the sweetest girl . I dont know what to do.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Cut your boyfriend loose. You don't love him. If you did then cheating would never cross your mind. Start a relationship with the new guy and hopefully you won't make the same mistake with him.