How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ed Wilfong Your Own Question
Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Ed Wilfong is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have regular chronic anxiety, I have tried different medications

This answer was rated:

I have regular chronic anxiety, I have tried different medications over the past 10 years, various combinations. nothing seems to relief the symptoms as well as xanax. I don't have a regular physician or insurance. What is the best way to get the medication I need. I've tried online websites before and found that they ship from foreign countries that I am not comfortable with. The prices are also through the roof. What are my options?
The County Mental Health Center in your area is likely the only viable option for treatment. It would be illegal for anyone here to prescribe for you, and I agree about not getting from another country (actually it would be illegal for you to do so - importing a controlled substance).
Dr. Ed Wilfong and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions