How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ed Wilfong Your Own Question
Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Ed Wilfong is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I did make a request yesterday. Can I still edit my request.

This answer was rated:

I did make a request yesterday. Can I still edit my request. I would like to make the search more easy by sayin you do not have to be limited to the city of Georgia; the licensed professionals I requested can be from any city in the State of Georgia. Please let me know right now if it is possible. Thanks.
I did authorized the payment yesterday, Please do not doble charge. I also need to know how long are you gonna take to satisfy my request. Notyfy me by email([email protected])
I responded with a resource that should help. You only get actually charged by pressing accept of the answer, so don't accept this and you will not get double charged. We are not allowed to directly email you-it is a contract violation for us.

Edited by Dr. Ed Wilfong on 3/2/2010 at 6:18 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Please let me know what's additional information you need. I will provide it for you right this moment.

I would like to see the answer you have for me. Let me know what do I have to do to see it. I will accept. Just let me know how to procede; I will go through.

I apologize. I sent the link yesterday, but the server is all messed up.

Also you can get it from public records. Just look up licensing boards for each profession and they should have most of what you want. They may also have referral service much like this link.

Sorry, didn't mean to keep it from you.
Dr. Ed Wilfong and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Dr. Wilfong. You forget to include the email of each one of them. I need this information also.

All information I need are:

1. First name

2. Last Name

3.Email address

4. Fax #

5.State (Georgia)

6. County(if possible)

Please see if you can add all of this to my request; otherwise the information is not going to meet the criteria I need.

Sorry, but I requested all this information yesterday when I did edit it.

Thanks one more time for your generous attention.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I need the email of each professional listed.

Ex. all I need is : Name, Fax #, Email adress, and county if possible.


Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Could you please explain me how to get this information I am missing from your previous answer?


Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Please I'm waiting for this missing part of your answer.
I apologize. I have no control over what aspects they list in the records. I was hoping you would not pay until you checked link. In CA these are listed in the public licensing records. You may request a refund as I don't know how to get what is not publically listed.
My sincere apologies.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Well, I understand I can't use the information provided because I am missing important part of what I need. However, I praise you for your effort and proffesionalism in trying to satisfy my request. I still give you a 100% rate for being so kind and proffesional.

Thanks Dr. Wilfong.

Remark: I the future I will look for your assistan again; I will reconmend your service to others.

I requested you receive a refund.
Sorry I could not be of more help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks one more time.
You may have to request [email protected] They seem to be ignoring my request.

Thanks for your kindness.