How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. G. Your Own Question
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1523
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I met a married woman who I knew in high school. She's

Customer Question

I met a married woman who I knew in high school. She's miserable with her current husband and we kind of just 'hit it off'. We haven't done anything intimate, but the thought of her being intimate with her husband bothers me, making me angry and bitter. What can I do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
You can start by ending this relationship until she is divorced from her husband and so this will be a nonissue for you.