How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ed Wilfong Your Own Question
Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Ed Wilfong is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need name of business, licensed psychologist, or licensed

Customer Question

I need name of business, licensed psychologist, or licensed mental health professional his/her name, agency name,Fx number with area code,email,and county name
Remark: must be from Atlanta GA.
You can include licensed psychotherapist, Marriage/Family, Therapist, LMHC, Psychologist, Psychotherapist. I need about one hundred. I will pay a liltle more. I just read the feedback and I know you can help me also PLEASE.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Ed Wilfong replied 7 years ago.

this should get it for you.