How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. G. Your Own Question
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1492
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

PTSD ,100% disable,have all paperwork,need doctor to sign Dept.

Resolved Question:

PTSD ,100% disable,have all paperwork,need doctor to sign Dept. of health from for cannibus program.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Hi there, what is your question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.


I need Medical provider Certification of patient eligibility,I have been rated by the VA

at total and permanent disable since 1997. Vietnam combat vet,/ Psychological assessment at nationa center for post traumatic stress disorder/Boston VA Medical Center dated 12/12/1997.

I have sent all information to New Mexico Dept. Heaalth and informed that local provider

is required. I have the form. Please Help.

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
I believe you can go to your primary physician to complete the form. If you do not have one then you might have to schedule an appointment with a local physician.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
recommandation? medical doctor /doctor of Osteopathy /nurse practitioner
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Basically, anyone that can attest to your medical history and current functioning. I am a psychologist and have completed this letter. But that is because I knew the patient long-term. Try a general physician and see if you have luck there. If you have any relationship with a doctor on a long-term basis then that should be your first move.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
just moved to NM from Texas,VA is only doctors,,they will not help.
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Then you need to start fresh with a local doctor. Or, if you had a doctor in Texas then they might be able to attest to your condition. It is worth a shot.
Dr. G. and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have my complete medical history ,can you review and attest it? I will pay for the service?

Related Mental Health Questions