cathy
cathy, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  MS., MS.Ed., 30 years clinical and administrative experience in psychiatry and mental health
25773729

I've been feeling not myself lately. I have a hard time with

Customer Question

Hey, I've been feeling not myself lately. I have a hard time with concentration and when I try to remember something, I get this pressure feeling in my head, a soreness in my head, and I cant remember it. I also often lose track of things. Is this a re-occurance of my childhood ADD or is this some new thing I got after my trip to Iraq last year? Remember that there was a burn pit there that caused a lot of people trouble.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  cathy replied 7 years ago.

Hey storm I just answered your query on another question.

Did you get hit in the head as child?

or have ADD as a child?

or go to Iraq>

Which is it or is it all of what you have posted in two queries and how can we best help you?

thanks so much

Cathy

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Did you get hit in the head as child?.........Yes....by my dad when I was around 8yo

or have ADD as a child?.............Yes, and was on Ritalin for the remainder of my school year at the time.

or go to Iraq>...............Yes (Aug'08-APR'09)

Expert:  cathy replied 7 years ago.
Hi storm, I posted a reply on the other request. Good Luck to you Cathy