Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt
19260254

I feel a lot of pressure on the right side of my head, like

Customer Question

I feel a lot of pressure on the right side of my head, like my head is going to explode. I then feel like I am going to lose my mind. I get a sudden feeling that I am going to pass out or lose control. I have suffered in the past with panic attacks but no longer have a problem with that. I get scared whn the feeling of losing control appears as I dont know what to do with myself, I cant sit down or stand up. There is nothing I can do to change this feeling. I just feel that I am bouncing off the walls.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Morning,

Yes, you're describing a panic attack. You have mentioned using hypnosis. If you had not tried CBT cognitive behavioral therapy or treatment by an NLP (neurolonguistic specialist) this can prove helpful.

In addition to benzoes there are other medications that treat anxiety. Some individuals also try inderall since it is not a medication in the anti anxiety medication class.