Ask Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH Your Ow...
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH, Therapist
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
25692555

How do you "win" back someone that is a male narcissist and

How do you "win" back someone that is a male narcissist and have been in the relationship off and on for 3 years, and he is currently with a much younger woman and goes back to her everytime we break up.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH replied 7 years ago.
Could you clarify? Are you wanting to break he and the other woman up so you two can get back together?

To win back an ex there are tips you can use here.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2320237_win-ex-back.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

and here
http://www.exback.com/articles/winexback.htm

Dealing with a narcissist you would have to feed into his believing that he is better than others, feed his need for constant admiration and praise. This can be very difficult to maintain over long term because narcissists always need more and more of this and it can become very very tiresome.

Good luck and please let me know if you need clarification of this anwser or if you have any other questions.

Take care, Kym

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I want to break him and her up as I beleive and he says he loves me more but she is just more convenient and goes along with everything he says.
Hi there,
Well, I hate to say this, but if you want to be in a relationship with a narcissist they are going to be more likely to want to be in a relationship with someone who goes along with everything they say. If you truly want to be involved with someone like that then you will probably have to be a person that says and does what he wants in order to be back in a relationship with him.

Sorry to sound so blunt, but that is the true nature of a narcissist.

Take care, Kym