How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Rossi Your Own Question
Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 4627
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Rossi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im 28 years old and have a new girlfriend which i really care

Resolved Question:

Im 28 years old and have a new girlfriend which i really care for but i cant stay intimate with her for some reason i start off fine but whenb we start having sex i seem to loose intrest or my lobedo seems to drop off do you have any answers
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Evening,


First, you may want to have a physical to rule out physiological causes. There are some panel tests that can also show a decrease in testosterone. If these rule out, then you may want to consider a therapist that specializes in sexual issues (erectile dysfunction disorder)

Dr. Rossi and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions