How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Rossi Your Own Question
Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 4627
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Rossi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a master in Social Work but really interested in the

Customer Question

I have a master in Social Work but really interested in the parapsychology. Is there such a degree and where?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Ed Wilfong replied 7 years ago.
try looking at
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This did not answer my question as I was looking for school in the US and a degree not a cert.
Expert:  Dr. Ed Wilfong replied 7 years ago.
There may be some, but I loked for a while and did not find any. Sorry. Good luck.
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Evening,

Since the other expert had opted out here is what I know about the options in this field. There to my knowledge is not a degree in the US but if interested and wanting to do some research and work the Duke University has a lab

and the University of Nevada engages in parapsychological research.

The Center for Consciousness Studies at the University of Arizona offers courses that focus on issues related to alternative and paranormal studies.

  • At Princeton University the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR), focuses the "Scientific Study of Consciousness-Related Physical Phenomena" including paranormal studies and remote perception.