How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Norman M. Your Own Question
Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 2568
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Norman M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking for a child psychologist in the South Midlands

Resolved Question:

I'm looking for a child psychologist in the South Midlands area, can you recommend anyone?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Norman M. replied 7 years ago.
Sorry I cannot make a personal recommendation there are very few of us Brits on here - but I suggest you have a look at 5the British Psychological Associataion website at :

You might also want to look at

which has a very goodlisting of Midlands psychologists.

You can be quite assured of the training and professionalism of anyone on the BPS Site, and if I were you,I'd call a few likely sounding practices out and talk to them for a while to find someone you feel comfortable with.

Norman M. and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you