Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry
9385906

What does the .5mg of clonazepam pill look like one time

Customer Question

What does the .5mg of clonazepam pill look like one time when I was taking it it was a pink pill now it is orange I want to make sure they didn't get the dosage mixed up.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 8 years ago.

Hi there ,

Welcome to Just answer !

Are you taking klonopin with k imprinted on the tablet and the color of the tablet being orange ?

Regards.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it looks like on the top half it says APO and bottom half CO5

you did not mention if the letter K is engraved on the tablet or not and whether it is in orange colour ? is it the generic version of clonazepam and not branded klonopin ?

Regards..

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
there is no letter K and it is orange and i don't know if it is the generic or branded type

I am sorry to say but if there is no letter K engraved on the orange coloured tablet , then it is not klonopin ( branded version of clonazepam ) , AND it is very difficult to know if it is generic ( local version of ) clonazepam or not, so with all honesty , i would suggest that you refrain from taking this tablet due to the uncrertaininty of its dose and get the drug reviewed by your prescribing doctor , you see , one should not jeopardize one's safety in haste.

I hope this helps..

I wish you all the best..

Please press tha ACCEPT button if you are satisfied with the answer as only then will i be credited for my service.

Regards..

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I just found it for myself it is Clonzepam if you want to look for your self put into to search APO C/0.5 and it should come up.