Anna
Anna, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 29 years in addictions and mental health.
20023641

SPIED ON AND MAKING ME LOOK LIKE KIND OF LUNITIC BECAUSE ITS

Customer Question

IM BEING SPIED ON AND MAKING ME LOOK LIKE IM SOME KIND OF LUNITIC BECAUSE ITS HAPPENSING IN OUR ATTIC OF ALL PLACES WE HAVE ONE IN THE GARAGE AND ONE INSIDE SOMEHOW THEY GO FROM ONE SIDE TO THE NEXT I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MUCH TIME EACH TAKE TURNS, SPEND WATCHING EVERY MOVE I MAKE AND SHOWERS AND EVERYTHING. IVE SEEN AND HEARD THEM SO I KNOW ITS TRUE BUT I CALLED THE POLICE AND THEY TOOK ME TO JAIL SAYING I WAS SEEING THINGS AND IT COULDNT HAPPEN BUT THEY DIDNT EVEN LOOK SO I WENT TO JAIL AND I CALLED THEM HOW IS THAT RIGHT? I NEED HELP CATCHING THEM AND I NEED THEM TO GO AWAY ITS MAKING ME NUTS NOW ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS IM NOT SURE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE OR HEAR ME SAY BUT IM TIRED OF THIS GAME IM DONE PLEASE HELP ME
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Anna replied 8 years ago.
Hi Graceensey,

You're suffering from very painful thoughts and feelings that a psychiatrist can help you get rid of. The voices and sounds you hear are called paranoid delusions, and you can be free of them with medication.

If you go to the emergency room, they'll understand you and get you the help you need.

Anna
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, I DONT UNDERSTAND AND NO IM NOT SUFFERING FROM SOME PAINFUL OR DELUSIONAL EXPERIENCE THATS WHAT I HATE ABOUT DRS OR ANY KIND OF THERAPISTS THEY HAVE ONE WAY THINKING AND WHEN ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM OF BEING PARYNOID OR SEEING OR HEARING THINGS IT AUTOMATICALLY IS THOUGHT TO BE THE PERSON GOING THROUGH OR ON DRUGS OR SOME OTHER EXCUSE OTHER THAN THAT THESE THINGS ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING WHAT HAPPENED TO LISTENING TO WHAT THE PATIENT SAYS AND ACTUALLY RESEARCHING THESE THINGS. MY DR IS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY HE DOESNT WANT TO DEAL WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS ANY KIND OF RESEARCH TO IT HE JUST REFERS ME TO ANOTHER DR TO DEAL WITH AND I HATE THAT. THERE IS ONLY ONE DR THAT I HAVE EVER HAD THAT ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME I MEAN REALLY LISTENED AND ALWAYS HAD EMPATHY FOR ME WHEN I WAS VERY ILL AND HE EVEN SHED A TEAR FOR ME ONE DAY HE DIDNT THINK THAT I SAW IT BUT I DID AND I KNOW I WILL NEVER EWVER FIND ANOTHER DR LIKE HIM AROUND HE BECAME A HOSPITALIST AND I HATE THAT I CANT FIND A REASONABLE DR AROUND WHO DOESNT THINK YOU NEED THERAPY BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY THINK SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING YOU OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ITS REDICILIOUS WHAT DRS THINK OR DONT THEY THINK A PILL WILL MAKE THINGS BETTER BUT ACTUALLY ITS WORSE. LIFE OUT THERE THESE DAYS ARE VERY SCARY AND THINGS CAN CHANGE ON A DROP OF A DIME SO DONT JUMP SO SOON TO DIAGNOSE SOMEONE BECAUSE USUALLY YOU CAN TELL BY THE PERSON IN GENERAL IF THEY ARE SINCERE REGARDING THEIR PROBLEM OR NOT AND YES IM SURE THEIR ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SZYCOPHRNIC BUT YOU CAN TELL BY SPEAKING OR VIEWING THAT PERSON WHAT STATE OF MIND THEY ARE IN DONT YOU THINK?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

NO YOUR ANSWER IS WAY OFF AND I WONT ACCEPT THAT IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW ME YOU WOULD KNOW AND NEVER EVEN MAKE AN DECISION LIKE THAT IM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON IM PRETTY LOGICAL ABOUT THINGS SO YOUR DEFINATELY WRONG.