How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Kaushik Your Own Question
Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 4635
Experience:  MD Psychiatry
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Kaushik is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what is wrong with me i hurt all the people in my life and

Resolved Question:

what is wrong with me? i hurt all the people in my life and can't seem to have normal relationships. i feel sad and angry. how do i get passed this. i hate being this way. i feel like a freak and that i will continue to live alone with no love or creating a family because i can't get along with anyone.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 7 years ago.

Hi there ,


Welcome to Just answer !


Well , i feel that you are tremendously hurt due to your failed past relationship/s and you are blaming yourself for the loss , i can understand that you would want to change some things about your approach towards the relationship with others , but , please do not belittle yourself , and tout yourself as someone who is not worthy of a healthy relationship , you like any one else deserve a good and happy relationship , and i am sure that you will be able to get yourself one .


But , as of now you seem to be in depression and low mood ,and are showing suggestive features of depressed person such as self loathing , low self esteem , negative thoughts , irrtabiltiy , loss of hope and confidence and feeling of helplessness and worthlessness, so i suggest that you first get yourself back on track by getting out of your depressive phase , by consulting a psychologist and getting started on psychotherapy ( counseling in lay term ) , and the best type of psychotherapy that you should get started on is Cogntitve behavioural therapy ( CBT ).


This CBT will not only help you to come out of your depression , but will also help you to cope well with the stressful life events , and to have an insight about your behaviour which may need some alteration ,and this therapy shall help you to achieve that .


I hope this helps..


I wish you all the best..


Please press the ACCEPT button if you are satisfied with the answer as only then will i be credited for my service.




Dr. Kaushik and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you