How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelley Your Own Question
Kelley, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1018
Experience:  BSW, MSW, LCSW
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Kelley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a relationship with my Apt. manager (8 months). I fell

This answer was rated:

I had a relationship with my Apt. manager (8 months). I fell in love (she, allegedly, loved me !). Problem - she ended our relationship, and began (immediately !), seeing other men. REAL Problem - I live right above her, and can't stand to hear the 'going-on's below !!! Moving is not an option right now. I DON'T want to be vindictive, but she did committ a 'terminating offence' (Property Mngmt. R & R's). I feel terrible about this (anxiety/stress), and don't know what to do ? Thank You.



Thanks for using JustAnswer!


I would talk to her and let her know that you are hurt from what happend. That you understand that she made a choice to move on but you do not feel it is apprpriate to live above her aymore since it brings up hurt in you. Ask her if you could move to another apartment in the same complex where you would not see her so often and defiantly would not hear her or if she can move. It is going to be hard to "move on" as long as she lives under you.


I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can assist any further. I am here to help.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.


Thank You...This is sort of a 'Reality Bites' Q ? - I know.

Best of luck! Yes it is a bad situation but just keep working at changing the situation and it should get better. Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Kelley and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you