How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nancy Your Own Question
Nancy, Psychotherapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 746
Experience:  ABD for a PhD in Psychology, Psychotherapist for over 20 years
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Nancy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a psch... that will take mass health i have

Resolved Question:

hi i am looking for a psch... that will take mass health i have add and anxiety attacks live in uxbridge ma 01569 i am a victim of a bad violent crime have other problems as well. my pc has been medacting me
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.


Are you wanting to see a Psychiatrist? Or a Psychologist?


Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i dont understand.. i am looking for any one that could help me mentally. my pc is giving me my head meds. i want a shrink or whom ever can write i am on alot of meds. and i dont feel its right for my pc to have to do it
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

back to your q.. what the difference

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
can any one help me? if not i will ask for my money back, i thought maybe some one could help me. i am tottaly in a very sad way
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.

Bela Bochkarev, MD


Nancy and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you