How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a complicated issue about my husband that I really

Customer Question

I have a complicated issue about my bi sexual husband that I really need insight and help on if there is anyone here that is a psychiatrist that deals in sexually related issues.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Ralph LMHC replied 8 years ago.
My I suggest that you put the question out as there are a number of relationship, GLBT, and other types of experts with considerable medical knowledge. By expanding your expert base, you get a better chance of an expeditious, useful response. Afterall, the ultimate choice to accept mor not is yours.

Ralph LMHC