How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nancy Your Own Question
Nancy, Psychotherapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 746
Experience:  ABD for a PhD in Psychology, Psychotherapist for over 20 years
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Nancy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is disabled due to PTSD the VA is trying to deny

Resolved Question:

My husband is disabled due to PTSD the VA is trying to deny him 100% compensation. Are there any doctors online that can fill out a form for me for the Harris County property tax stating that he is totally disabled based on reports I will furnish? I am willing to pay for this form to be mailed to the tax office from the doctor's office as the form must be forwarded by the doctor.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am so sorry, doctors are not allowed to do that. Someone has to be a current (face-to-face) patient of the doctor. </p><p> </p><p>Nancy</p>
Nancy and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you