Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Psychotherapist
Experience:  PsyD, LPC, CHt
19260254

Can I get some self help books titles by Dr. Rossi? Since my

Can I get some self help books titles by Dr. Rossi? Since my last visit I've noticed an improvement. At the moment I'm going through a complicated grief since my father died but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 8 years ago.

Good Afternoon,

Some books that have helped me in my own bereavement process were: Hello from Heaven by Bill Guggenheim, The Fall of Freddie the Leaf: A Story of Life for All Ages by Leo Buscaglia (this is really a children's book but quite metaphorical in its portrayal of the transience in life)

If you were inquiring about something I have written myself (not specifically on bereavement but on spirituality- Guru In Jeans: Inward Journey To Psychospiritual Awakening

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Many thanks, I'll get them from the bookshop. You were really helpful as I haven't had nightmares since our last conversation and feel I'm moving forward in my grieving process. Can I contact you in the future?
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 8 years ago.

Thank you.

You may use this site for futre communication with me or with any of the other clinicians of your choice. Hope things continue get better for you.