How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lively Your Own Question
Lively, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 260
Experience:  Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, 10 years experience working with individuals, couples, & families
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Lively is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have more than a tendency to need a gender change, I have,

Resolved Question:

I have more than a tendency to need a gender change, I have boobs, and unable to have an erriction, and been cross dressing for 9 years. need a certificate stating It is permissible to get a change
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Lively replied 8 years ago.

You might want to find out exactly what it is that you need this "certificate" to say, who is eligible to write it, and what kind of assessment that person needs to do first. It is my understanding that people desiring a sex change need a thorough, face-to-face psychiatric evaluation prior to surgery. If that is the case, JA experts would not be able to provide this for you.

Lively and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you