Tom Denning
Tom Denning,
12419382

How do i control my anger

how do i control my anger
Hi

This is the UK Law section. Would you like me to transfer you to a more appropriate category.

Tom
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
my anger is out of control i get angry when i can not get my own way like watching football and i lash out and go to hit people like my mouther i need help
I have transferred you

Tom
Tom Denning,
Experience: 
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com:

I need some more information so that I can give you the best possible answer:

1/ How long has this been going on?

2/ Are you on any medication?

3/ Do you drink alcohol or use recreational drugs?

If you can give me this information, I will do my best to help you.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
all my life
no
no
If this has been going on all your life and you do not take medications or recreational drugs, I think there is something biological going on here. You need to be evaluated for bipolar disorder, since believe it or not, bipolar can cause rages from childhood onward. At the very least you need to be screened for depression, since irritability can also be a symptom of depression. There are many very good medications available to control your moods. Please see a psychiatrist and get started on finding out what is going on with you. I am concerned that you may continue losing control and be liable for criminal assault charges.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or need clarification on any thing I have said. Good luck to you.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no
I am assuming you are satisfied with my answer. Best of luck to you.