How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Docsuske Your Own Question
Docsuske, Doctor
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 99
Experience:  Over 33 years of primary care counselling & work with psychiatric inpatients & dependency programs.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Docsuske is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having cronic problems with social settings, and the

Customer Question

I am having cronic problems with social settings, and the feeling of being behind in thought so to speak, and a lot of anxiety. I have been told that I look like I am "high". any suggestions? Also, I have been having a lot of de ja vue, episodes of doubling back so to speak. Slow reflexes. Feelings of being trapped in my mind, like I am getting held back by neurological constraints.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Docsuske replied 8 years ago.
I am not a psychiatrist- so cannot venture a diagnosis (especially long-distance)
however, after over 30 years of practice, I can identify what seems to be a psychological problem, which does NOT "seem" to be ADD.
It is also possible to have a medical condition causing psychologic symptoms- especially endocrine/hormonal problems.
So, I strongly suggest you seek aid-

1. by consulting a different psychiatrist (not psychologist- be sure)
2. If no result, or to be sure- see an internist, especially one familiar with endocrine problems.
Good Luck
and Happy new year


Thank you for allowing me to be of assistance.

Kindly press 'ACCEPT' so that I may be paid for my time and advice. This does NOT cost you extra!

Bonus & Follow-up questions for clarification or added information, are always welcomed.
Positive feedback is appreciated.

You should always consult with your medical care provider, for proper diagnosis and treatment & follow-up.

The information provided is for educational purposes only.
Docsuske and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank you very much for the answer, I was actually skeptical about this, but it seems that your advice will give me a little direction in solving my problems, or at least give me a definitive answer. The phyciatrist I went to see was an AIR Force officer, being in the air force myself, I respected her opinion. Thank you very much


Airman Paul Armes

Expert:  Docsuske replied 8 years ago.
lt;p>All the best</p><p>Good luck</p><p>Doc</p>

Related Mental Health Questions