How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JR, M.A. Your Own Question
JR, M.A.
JR, M.A., Mental Health Professional
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 184
Experience:  I have a master's degree in clinical psychology and am currently finishing my doctoral degree.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
JR, M.A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 23 year old female that goes to uni, is married, goes

This answer was rated:

I am 23 year old female that goes to uni, is married, goes to work, participates heavily in church and in the few remaining minutes of day i clean the house. i feel tired a lot and have been feeling sick for the past few months. i went to doctor and he suggested depression but when i went back a week later he said i was a busy mum having a bad day. when i get stressed my tummy gets sore and i get diarrhea, my head thumps and i cant get out of bed because of severe dizziness. when i visited the doctor i thought i had a virus as i was not feeling stressed but my tummy was bad and i had very bad tension headaches, with some vomiting. Since the visit to the doc my tummy has settled cause he gave me pills so when my tummy is bad i just take one. i take syndol when my head hurts but it doesn't work much any more, but im still tired. am i stressed even though i don't feel i am?

It sounds like you are experiencing physical symptoms in response to psychological stressors. Let me add, it is not uncommon for folks to experience physical problems, including upset stomach, diarrhea, dizziness, tension headaches, and fatigue in response to stress and anxiety. Perhaps you think that you are not stressed because you have channeled all of your psychological stress into physical problems. I suggest that you go to see a psychotherapist. I recommend going to see a clinical psychologist. I think this could be very helpful for you and help you to identify the source of your physical problems.

If you found this answer to be helpful, please click ACCEPT so that I get paid for my work. Bonuses are greatly appreciated if you found my answer worthy.
JR, M.A. and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thanks, ***** ***** look for one, i suppose my doctor could find me one in the nhs. thankyou