Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Peterbilt 389 mtg date 07/2007 cat c15 alert engine ser. #

Customer Question
Peterbilt 389 mtg date...

Peterbilt 389 mtg date 07/2007 cat c15 alert engine ser. # SDP 04448. Would like a wiring schematic for vva and Jake solenoids from solenoids to ecm engine plug. Also a schematic from ecm oem plug to Jake switches in dash.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

Peterbilt 389 mtg date 07/2007 c15 alert engine serial#04448

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Truck Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Would like a wiring schematic for the ecm plugs. I would like to check the harness between the ecm and the vva and Jake solenoids as well as a from the oem plug (ecm) to the Jake switches in the dash.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
4/14/2022
Technician: Nich1019, Cummins/Caterpillar Technician replied 7 months ago
Nich1019
Nich1019, Cummins/Caterpillar Technician

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer! I'm Nick and I'll be helping you out today. Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I'll be right back.

How are you doing today? Can you provide the last 6 of the VIN please?

I am well,thank you. 759306

That's good! I'll have this ready for you in about 10 to 15 minutes.

Just a little longer here and I'll be back with you. I apologize for the delay.

Schematic: click here

Click the link above for the schematics.

To small to read. I will try to print it off.

Ok sounds good. It should print out ok.

Could you send me the link one more time. Something went wrong.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thank you for using JustAnswer and have a great day!