Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I'm looking for a pinout ecm2350 and wiring diagram 5332294.

Hi I'm looking for...

Hi I'm looking for a pinout ecm2350 and wiring diagram(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: The Mechanic can find the right wiring diagram for you. Would you like any additional help or materials?

Yes please

Mechanic's Assistant: Hi there. Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

The engine 2017 6,7 cummins

10/24/2021
Technician: Joe Green, Trainer and Tech replied 1 year ago
Joe Green
Joe Green, Trainer and Tech
Hello and thanks for getting in touch. My name is*****’m a master technician with over 30 years of experience and I’ll try to help. May I ask who I’m speaking with today?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My name is Roman.

Hi Roman,

I hope youre doing well today. Here is a link to the diagram. This is a one time link, so be sure to save it for future use.

https://www.mediafire.com/?s2jw1i7w31a75ji3d3hpaqvoledt18y

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
in order to connect it I need to know what is this connector?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what exactly does it look like
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
4uzacjdt6hcjf7314
my vin number
Allison transmission

Here's the architechtural diagram of the vehicle jnterface harness. It shows a drawing of this connector.

https://www.mediafire.com/?m0weolyalncs0yiutb86vlqakrizq18

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks. I will look.
Alright, did you have any other questions today?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No tnx

Alright, thanks again Roman. I hope you have a great day.

Joe Green
Joe Green, Trainer and Tech