Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

2013 mack cxu613 starter problem. 2013 mp8. Replaced

Customer Question
2013 mack cxu613 starter...

2013 mack cxu613 starter problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2013 mp8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced starter

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Truck Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Starter wiring diagram and starter relay location

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/4/2021
Technician: Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech replied 1 year ago
Mike Mcmillan
Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I’d like to try and help. Please allow me a few moments to look over your question and I will be right back with you. Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok

What trans do you have in your Mack

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
automatic
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The starter solenoid is on the starter, the ecm does supply the -12v to a relay that is shown in the diagram (rly36) I am look for that relay location

That is in the main fuse panel in the center of the dash.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Good afternoon Mike, were you able to find a diagram of fuse cluster to locate relay. This truck has no marking on anything on dash fuse clustet

No, I am sorry, I do not have access to that currently.