Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a 2001 mack ch 613 the gear on the accessory drive…

I have a 2001...

I have a 2001 mack ch 613 the gear on the accessory drive for the oil pump has moved over causing oil preasure loss. is there a set screw holding it in place.if not how do i repair

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

Mack ch 613 year 2001 motor e7 350

11/26/2020
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 years ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family,etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated,for status, etc.

Moved over in what way? I will pull the service book info for you and follow up.

Slid over towards air compressor
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 years ago

Thanks Im gathering and uploading the service book pages for you.There is an oil lubrication tube that goes between the compressor and injection pump and you will want to be sure that that is in the right place and not leaking.

Click this link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5uj9y5rvdiyj9p/Mack-E7-inj%20pmp%20air%20comp.pdf?dl=0

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 years ago

Also,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4hpdapqkysfk3v/Mack-E7-inj%20pmp%20drv%20hub.pdf?dl=0

And,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqlrg6pbf4u5j2m/Mack-E7-acc%20drive.pdf?dl=0

I hope you find this information helpful and it's a pleasure to help anyway I can. Have yourself a wonderful Thanksgiving.

You to thanks
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 years ago
You're very welcome.
is the oil pump drive gear on auxilary drive shaft pressed on or is there a set screw
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 years ago

Oil pump driving gear ID (press fit) 1.6255–1.6250 in. (41.2877–41.2750 mm)

Oil pump driven gear retaining nut torque 60ftlb (81 nm)

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 years ago

I sent over an offer for file sharing of the service book. If interested and once accepted, let me know what email you would like me to send that link over to. This is an optional offer if you are interested.

Daniel Wilson