Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Looking for procedure to adjust the overhead on a 2007 Mack…

Customer Question
Looking for procedure to...

Looking for procedure to adjust the overhead on a 2007 Mack with a AMI-370 12 liter???

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2007 Mack CV713 with a AMI-370

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, changed oil and fuel filters still has a miss, cracked fuel lines did not change miss

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Truck Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Engine has 13,560 hrs on it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
8/31/2020
Technician: Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech replied 1 year ago
Mike Mcmillan
Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'd like to try and help. On your question, the instructions can be located here for the valve adjustment. This is a one time download link so be sure to save it to your desktop. I hope this helps with your issue. Thank you