Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

It’s a 2011 Mack cxu613 with m drive trans replaced clutch,

Customer Question
It’s a 2011 Mack...

It’s a 2011 Mack cxu613 with m drive trans replaced clutch, Actuator in the transmission,solenoid valve on side of trans none of this fixed my problem had Mack recal trans didn’t fix the problem,I have a active code mid130pid37 fmi1 my trans shifts good until 9gear then when I let off the pedal to downshift I have no pedal response

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the clutch? Has it been slipping or sticking?

It’s new

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Volvo?

Cxu613

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looks my text

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Did You read my complaint it has all the info you just ask

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
4/15/2020
Technician: Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech replied 2 years ago
Mike Mcmillan
Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'd like to try and help. I am sorry that you are having issues with your truck. I know this can be frustrating. There are 2 different things which are common on these that I would check. The first is to remove the PTO cover on the rear of the trans. This has the range cone on it. Check to see if this feels loose. If it does then the rear of the trans will need to come off to have that range cone and material replaced on it. If that is found to be fine then you will need to run the clutch drag test and gear test. If those test come out fine then I would replace the ribbon harness in the trans. This is the harness that goes from the TCM to the gear housing. We have had a lot of issues with them. I would also verify that when the trans was out there was zero play in the input shaft. I hope this helps you on the right path. Thank you.