Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have the code p113000 on a Mack mp8. The code is exhaust…

I have the code...

I have the code p113000 on a Mack mp8. The code is exhaust post-treatment fuel air bleed valve stuck closed. I’m trying to figure out where the valve is. Could you help with that?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

Make is Mack model is gu713 the year is 2014. Engine type is Mack mp8-505m

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Truck Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats all for now

12/31/2019
Technician: Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech replied 2 years ago
Mike Mcmillan
Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question. I am sorry that you are having issues with your truck. Please allow me a few moments to look over your question and I will be right back with you. Thank you
The fault you have is for the aftertreatment fuel air purge valve. This is located at the rear lower drivers side of the engine. It is under the air compressor. There are 2 electrical plugs on top. One thing that you will want to check is air pressure going into the module. There is a single 1/4 air line going into the module. The air pressure needs to be 36-40 psi. If it is not then replace thy regulator next to the air dryer. Make sure there is no water or oil in the module as well. If the ahi module is found to be faulty and if the 7th injector has not been changed within the last 150,000 miles I would replace that as well. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions on this. Thank you
Mike Mcmillan
Mike Mcmillan, Shop Foreman/Triage Tech