Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I am trying to install the stabilizer bar of my 2004

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install the stabilizer bar of my 2004 peterbilt C15 475 eng. There is a deference in high in one of the hole that support the stabilizer; what do I have to do to level the stabilizer with the hole the is as base on the axle.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

I will be back in 2 minutes. I am going to look for the papers.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Truck Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is a Peterbilt 2004 C15 18 gears model 379-119 475 engine double bed

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/2/2019
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Is this the front axle stabilizer you are installing?