Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I need injector trim files for MXS 77553 I have files for #1…

I need injector trim...

I need injector trim files for MXS 77553 I have files for #1 and #2 injector. It is 550hp C15 acert. #3 injector is 5A5079371026, #4 is 5A507937132F

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

#5 is 5A5079371733. #6 A55037362780 it is a 2007 C15 MXS 77553

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cat

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2019
Technician: cat_engines_only, Other replied 3 years ago
cat_engines_only

Hey, sorry to hear you are having these problems with your 2007 CAT MXS 77553 550hp C15 Acert. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get you back on the road quickly.

Can you check that last number? It does not work in the file search.

Here are the files I could get.

should be A55037362780 or 7B0 on end hard to see had to take a pic of it with my phone lol

Great call! Here is the file.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, if you do need further help please let me know.

If you are satisfied with my service, please take a moment to provide a rating.

Thanks again, Don

CATMASTERTECH

cat_engines_only
I will do that, I guess I can burn these to a cd or a thumb drive

Yes, either will work. It is recommended you save them to the hard drive of the laptop with ET to install them. It prevents corrupted files.

ok, these links will stay on I cant download with that computer until tomorrow

Sorry I didn't explain that better. You can save these to a thumb drive or burn a CD and then upload them to the ET laptop later. My bad!

Sorry I wasn't clear either, If i log off of this will it be on here tomorrow to download or do i need to save them now

The files should remain in place. Once you log in you should find the question again under the My Questions header. (if your side looks like mine, I am not that familiar with the customer side)

Ok Thank you again

No, problem. Glad I could help.